Sunday, September 20, 2009

Yesturday we all went to see Cloudy with a chance of meatballs - great movie by the way. Good messaging around being smart,  doesn't mean you have to hide it. (this actually falls in line with a VERY good book I am reading right now called "The Curse of the Good Girl, Raising Authentic Girls with Courage and Confidence." by Rachel Simmons.

Then it was a walk around the St. Lawerance Market area. Tiff, movie goers were everywhere and photographers were out in force. They must have been looking for someone. We stopped in the Winners by the Market - oh my oh bliss - the store was filled with fantastic bags. I didn't buy one,but I wanted too. Instead while walking around, Hubby says so do you want one of your gifts? ( wedding - 6 years ago today) I say sure. And he pulls out a gift card from Winners. Just in case you want to buy a bag, or whatever else you want!! ( Did get great jeans and bath stuff)  Oh my, gotta love the man! Turns out, when we exchage presents at home last night - I got another bunch of gift cards from Hubby for winners ( this is because he knows fashionable friend from Ireland is comming and we will be in there ALOT) and because he knows how much I love to shop. He even said it must all be spent on me!!! So I will save it for my upcoming binge shopping! I by the way bought him a world map and put Euro's inside - can't buy him the world but will pay for a day at the Eiffel tower or some Guiness in the pub, with friends. We also then got a good hour from the map talking about the future spots to visit.

Will be working on more decluttering today, preparing for the fall weather by going through clothes, setting aside stuff for a little miss I know, and for just hanging.  This weeks bag will either be a mini coach or a tote, have not completely made up my mind - have a great day all.

Celebrate someone you love today, I will be.

Live, Love , Laugh and GIVE

The purse junkie no more

1 comment:

maria said...

happy anniversary to you both- good luck with all the shopping :)