Wednesday, September 9, 2009

For this week .. mini coach clutch and large tote combo.. yours for a donation

Hey Everyone,

This week I have a blue leather mini Coach clutch and a black "no name" tote that has never been used. The tote was bought 2 months ago from Winners, it is black with textured print - it is not leather. It will carry everything plus the kitchen sink ( or at minimum binders, lunch, Full size laptop.)

This week I would like you to consider what type of donation you could make, towards the education of others. Teach someone english, help an ESL family fill out forms for school, provide a book donation to your local librairy - give away a computer no longer being used.
So in the spirit of back to school, you can have these great bags!
I will link it to facebook to open the audience up, but continue to hope people will bid from the comment section.
Live,Love, Laugh and GIVE
The Purse Junkie no more

3 comments:

Faiza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Faiza said...

I would like to make a bid please!

I know the theme is education and back to school but I am making my donation it in the spirit of those who are trying to go back to work. An organziation that does a lot to help them look and feel great is Dress Your Best. I'm in the process of completing 100 pairs of earrings. (They are all done, I just have to put the backings on about 11 more tonight. ) I'll be donating them to the Dress Your Best clothing bank located at the Walmer Centre. http://www.dressyourbest.ca/aboutus.php

I learned about this organization when I worked for Youth Employment Service (YES). This will be my second batch of earrings for them and I can't wait to drop them off.

Check out the great work that they do!

Melanie said...

Sold - for 100 Earrings, I will bring it to you on Thursday!!