Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy Day!

Feeling good, confirmation now in for both the dear friend from Sudbury and the fashionable friend from Ireland. Within two weeks I will see both!! Yippe!! So morning chats over Pepsi and Cofffee ( I would be the coffee!) and a shopping binge! I will tell you know I am not holding back. ( Well a little, I am going to shop for christmas presents and only a little bit for me -- I will try very hard not to buy more then one bag!) I have not seen either for months.  Very excited.. it also means bags for the blog are now officially on the way to my house, and from across the ocean a Kate Spade is being brought over specifically for the blog!

This weekend I will be celebrating 6 years with hubby (married) and we are planning the winter trip to Paris.. today is a good day!

Live, Laugh, Love and GIVE

the purse junkie no more

PS - To the twin daughter of one of my pals at work - excellant work on the donation of 10 scarves to a group of woman with developmental disabilities in the Sioux. - I will consider it as part of a future bid as you missed this weeks bag post.

No comments: