Monday, September 28, 2009

This weeks bag -- posted until Thursday


Hello all, this weeks bag is a black lug travel bag / tote. I bought this bag on the Danforth in a cute shop close to Broadview. This line has been growing in popularity and can be found in Indigo, as well as many shops in the Annex and Younge Street. Rarely used, great for the person who likes little pockets for organizing. Excellant carry on bag too. Enjoy :)
This bag is dark black , the light reflection makes it appear lighter then it is.

Live Love Laugh and GIVE

The purse junkie no more

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have started donating my sons clothes that he has grown out of and also clothes that don't fit me or my daughter to a charity in Lindsay where I grew up. I give my mom bags full of clothes (right now I have two garbages) to her and she delivers them to this place. I am not sure of the place but it is a little shop in Lindsay that serves women and her children who have left a volitale house whether it is physical, mental or verbal abuse. These women and children have left with nothing except the clothes on their backs.
They can come to this little shop and pick up anything they need from clothes, appliance to accessories to get them going again.
My mom has donated pots and pans, bedding and such along with the clothes that I send her.
I believe in helping out people in situations like this because no one should have to go through that kind of abuse.
I donate in Lindsay because it is where I grew up for the first 18 years on my life and you never know if one of those women may be someone I grew up or if it is someone that a part of my family knows. Even if I don't know anyone they need a help to a fresh start and this is one way to do it.

Melanie said...

That is a wonderful story, and cause that I am learning if very near and dear to the hearts of many woman in the world.

Good Job and Good Luck! I will let the winner know on Thursday :) Thanks for bidding

Melanie said...

HI THERE , YOU WILL RECIEVE THE BAG THIS WEEK!