Thursday, September 24, 2009

One Month

Good morning all, hope your week has been filled with great things, I am likely not going to write again until Monday next week. Seems the result of the poll is in. 75% like Coach as a designer. So I am going to tell you all a BIG secret - so do I. No seriously, Winners - look often, especially after a Runway event, and you will find factory designs for cheap. Coach is my favourite because of the classic lines, the baseball glove leather and designs - practical. I am not one for the signature C look - usually the leather or suede are my textile of choice. Another great place to get cheap Coach is at the factory outlets - and I have heard the one on the Canadian side of the Falls is fantastic.

I have a few Coach bags, and they will make it to the "Bid" at some point, I have done the clutch so far, and it is likely the next Coach bag will be the Hobo ( the one with the bucket) But I have to think long and hard about it, and make sure I am ready.. 5 more bags went to charity this weekend - jackets etc from the basement.

Cost of purging to date = Easy
Thoughts of Coach bags going = a little uneasy
Thoughts of Charity getting the best from all of you = Awesome

The next few weeks will be busy ones, I am going to celebrate the life of a fantastic lady with my family,  wiill celbrate the Beauty and classy lady that was my grandmother. I am seeing two fantastic freinds and adjusting to life as a mom of a school age kid.. Lots swirling in my brain right now. Still feeling the need to purge even more, so the furniture not being used in the basement will need to head to Goodwill soon.

I think we are at about a month of entries now...

Spread the word, upcoming bags include - Steve Madden Tote, Le Sportsac tote, assorted wallets including Guess, and Derek Alexander. Coach Hobo and possibly another Dooney and Burke - not to mention the Kate Spade from Europe and the other bags coming out of retirement from Sudbury... Start thinking Christmas - any one of these bags would make a great gift, or even the wrapping for a gift.

Many have offered their bags for after my "bag purge" comes to an end - I think it is a great idea, I also liked the idea of the swap - we shall see where this goes.

Live Love Laugh and GIVE

The purse junkie no more.

No comments: