Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Ralph Lauren Bag goes to the mom of the dear friend from Sudbury!

Since I have retired, I mostly give of my time. Anytime there is an event for Community Living Manitoulin, I am helping. This Saturday there is an Octoberfest Dinner. I will help for at least 10 hours. On November 7, a Chili Lunch. Not quite as many hours, but I have to cook chili too!!


Every Sunday I teach Sunday School at Mindemoya United Church. Love the bag.
So she gets the bag... another side deal to report -- the earring lady as she will now be known.. made another 100 pairs for dress for success, so as a bonus - she got a "dibs" this bought her a pair of Oscar de la Renta Sunglasses I had that she looks great in! so as the decluttering continues ... I am feeling good

Sunglasses = EASY

Ralph Lauren Bag = EASY

Watching my bag collection lessen = not hurting but fighting compulsion to add :)

Live, Love, Laugh and GIVE

The purse junkie no more

No comments: