Sunday, October 4, 2009

Shopping Fun

I thought I would check in with everyone as I am up very early ( waiting for the free breakfast at the hotel) have not slept well but rarely do when away. What a blast this has been, so far I have done loads of christmas shopping for my beautiful little lady. She is going to love the scottie dog tights and shirt.

Great disapointment in TGIF for dinner last night, as is tradition after years of shopping together Fashionable friend from Ireland and I headed there for dinner. We were all excited to have deep fried mac and cheese - only to discover it is no longer on the menu ! I am going to have to write to TGIF coroporate about this!

Well off for another coffee - Heads up all the Limited Edition Kate Spade is going up on Tuesday - Fashionable Friend from Ireland will pick the winner - Bid big, bid with your heart.

Live Love Laugh and GIVE

The purse junkie no more.

No comments: