Thursday, October 29, 2009

feeling the snow in the air ???? I am !

Have you ever smelled snow in the air? Felt the cold fall mist - not the wet mist of spring, but the tingly cold mist when the winter air arrives? Today I had a moment like that when I walked back from my lunch break - where I bought candy for apparently every child who ever comes in contact with my child! ( Daycare - yup, School - yup, Work kids -yup!)

You will have noticed by now that I really like to observe and share the things around me - so todays message to all of you - take 5 minutes - now even, and go have a tea, latte or coffee - stand on the corner by your work and watch , the busses, the trees the people, the children whatever.. I PROMISE you, you will see something beautiful. It could be a moment, it could be a person, it could be a colour.. but I promise you it will be there. Home sick - go look in the mirror .

LIVE love laugh and GIVE

The purse junkie no more

PS had a moment of weakness today -- almost bought a bag. Clearer heads prevailed!

2 comments:

Faiza said...

just did what you asked.

looked out my window and saw a man walking his dog. loved that they had each other in that moment.

Melanie said...

I did it on my way home, and I turned my head and saw a beautiful red tree - still with all its leaves - beautiful!