Monday, October 19, 2009

have not picked the bag for this week

Hi all,

It has been busy around our house the last few days, getting stuff for Birthday parties, figuring out halloween costumes and just clearing up the backyard (putting all the kiddie toys in the shed). I thought we should as a family go out as Scooby (the little lady) Shaggy (Daddy) and me as Velma - they didn't buy it though! Now for the friends out there with Kids younger then my little lady - before you buy anything for outside - slides, picnic tables, sandboxes, bikes and mini cars --- PLEASE ask me if I am ready to pass along some great stuff cheap!

We managed to get some great deals in the EVIL store Walmart, this weekend. Can't help it darling friend from Sudbury once in awhile I must shop where I get the cheapest stuff - and cheap garden stuff ( 5 solar lights - nice = $10)  is what I need. I can't beat that price!

Looking forward to seeing the colours change some more, the little lady was on the bus this weekend going over the bloor bridge and she was so cute - she said "Wow that is beautiful mommy". You have got to love an observant child!

Well - no a big or profound entry.. just a little bit of time over coffee break.

Keep giving all!

Live Love Laugh and GIVE

The purse junkie no more

1 comment:

Faiza said...

Love that your little lady relished the fall colours!

The past two years I've driven to Pittsburgh at this time of year and have ahd the pleasure of seeing the fall colours in jewel tones of purple, maroon and red.

Breathtaking!