Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Good Morning --- the Little lady wants to go to the beach

Hello friends,
I hope you are all having a very good start to your week. I am crazy busy this week with training and traveling to the East end everyday.. which means less time to Blog. The hubby and the little lady went swimming last night, and this resulted is a request for the summer to come back so we could go to the beach. I love the way she thinks.

Since Paris looks like a dream again at this point, maybe a florida adventure would be fun, my goodness it has been like 15 years since I was in Florida. Breakfast with Belle and Ariel, I can enjoy the thought of being a princess myself for a week or two.. anyone know a great place to get deals during prime season?

 I have consideedr specific requests for bags.. such as the lady in Sudbury who is looking for a black bag or tote - I will give to darling friend in Sudbury this weekend - and you donate the hearing aids and glasses ( a big thank you)

After much thought, I may by the end of the week have the time to take pictures of the remaining bags I am willing to part with and have a first come first serve give away - of course you will need to do something for someone else to get the bag.. but then it will be official I am a purse junkie no more!

The purse junkie no more

3 comments:

Faiza said...

Hey M,

Love reading your blogs whether they are related to purses or not. I hope that even though you won't be a Purse Junkie, you will still continue to write. I always appreciate what you have to say.

Happy day,

Faiza

Melanie said...

Absoulutely --- keeps me sane

Faiza said...

me too. you can check out my blog at:
http://itsgonnabealovelyday.blogspot.com/