Tuesday, November 17, 2009

We did it... 2 nights down and going strong!

Wow, we have a little girl who followed the rules today, did not get upset when we said no - and when we said good job - she showed she was proud! YEAH ... now we must maintain it ourselves! She even helped cook dinner tonight ( no TV means other things have to happen with mommy and daddy) which means she ate her dinner too!

Baby steps but happy - she had a good day at school, I talked to the teacher, and called the daycare - everyone is GREEN, YELLOW and RED = her saying I want to stay green mommy! One thing about our daughter -she is a fast learner - she questions the rules to find out the reason as well, when she does not understand.

So yup, feeling good. On the food front, feeling good, staying in point range eating a little better and keeping on top of my own stuff.. today has been a good day.

LIVE LOVE and Laugh

The pirse junkie no more

1 comment:

Sasha said...

Jade's just started saying "No" to me. Only 20 months old and causing trouble! I wanted to see her sticker and she said no and ran away giggling. Had to shake my head thinking this is only the beginning.