Friday, November 27, 2009

HOPE

And the count down begins.... Christmas Chaos is around the corner. Candy canes and popcorn, and all things stickey and yummy are waiting to be baked. I have never been one to bake, now my sister can makes a mean shortbread. Shortbread is a weakness of mine, some people like the bars, others like the little rounds.. me I like them all. Shortbread imported for Marks and Spencers... yummmy.. butter goodness.

I am a savory kind of girl, stuffing and turkey and anything with sage and cheese.. Bliss. I love christmas time, I love the busy stores, I love the lights and I love the hope that a New Year can bring. I have spent the last few months evaluating lots of personality traits about myself, some that I like some that I don't. I am working on them.

Learning to lighten up,  will be a new hope for me starting today.. it has been a rough couple of years for me.. I have been working towards this idea of creating a new me.. well its time to relax and enjoy life.. I have to stop rushing around and just enjoy the moments.

So as I egarly await dear friend from sudbury's arrival.. I will spend the day at my daughters school, have a coffee and a read, then after the doctors appointment I will play downtown with my little girl.

Live love laught .. RELAX

The purse junkie no more

No comments: