Friday, November 6, 2009

coming out of th Fog

Alright, so starting to feel better. headache is finally gone - 3 days of aches and pains, slight cough and chills. feelining more human. On Wednesday my little lady was not feeling well either, it is rare when she says " I need to rest mommy" , so when she does I take her at her word. So we were couch potatoes on wednesday - she had a super long nap, and so did I ! the exhaustion I have felt over the last few days has been extreme. At around 8pm Wednesday night she has seemed to get her pep back. Me , well I was slightly better but still very tired. Yesturday I stayed home, at the advice of work - seems it was a good idea. I got the hot cold chills again, and literally just sat, like a bumb on a log (in this case the couch) and really did nothing all day. I called a couple people for work.

Today, not as tired, stomach does not hurt as much,and no longer feel completely drained.


Not my peppy self - can't imagine how bad I would have felt if I still smoked! I imagine the slight cough I have would have been a hacking one by now.

So here is to all those sicky's out there.. as Fiaza said "sending you chicken noodle thoughts" (love that by the way),

Hoping to be 100% soon.

Live, Love, Laugh .. REST

The purse junkie no more

1 comment:

maria said...

it sounds like you and I may have had the same thing- extremely tired, headache, feeling like in was in fog, some hot and cold chills- hopefully I'll be better soon too :)