Monday, November 30, 2009

I am dreaming of a white christmas

What a great weekend -- extra day on Friday to see the little miss at school, we then went for our appointment at the doctors - she had her needles and is all up to date. We then went out for a nice walk and enjoyed a little family hot chocolate time.

What a fantastic weekend we had, darling friend from Sudbury was here and we had a great successful visit with Santa on Saturday and a trip to the disney store to help write our letter! Dinner at the Johnny Rockets, where the wait staff performed a dance and song which our daughter loved, dinner and a show. Best onion rings I have had in years

A mini vacation is how the Thursday afternoon until Sunday time off felt. A bit of christmas shopping on Thursday and Sunday. A really great chat with my mom, and some deep breaths.. somtimes you just need the people you love to remind you that you are doing a good job, being a parent isn't easy all the time.. but sometimes it is about me just letting go and not trying to create perfection in a four year old ( how crazy is that?)  .. so this weekend was fun and I played too.

I took the advice of a great woman, bought some light reads, and tried to stop sweating the small stuff.. the result I began day dreaming about a white christmas :)

Live Laugh Love and BE

No comments: