Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Run Through the leaves

Before everyone sweeps up all  the leaves, find some and run through them -- this is how I ran to the bus today.. it was great fun, and a little burst of exercise too!

I don't know if you will remember but in September I told you about the group of people who meet to do what looks like Tai Chi by Bridgepoint health Centre on Broadview.. well their group was large today, and the best part, they were all bundled up in their fall jackets and mitts. I love that this group meets, with no obvious leader and exercises together.. Community, that is what that moment says to me!

Slowly easing into the new healthier ways ( again) but I know me, and I know what will work .. and getting my head in the right space for life changes takes about a month! Seriously, I am not kidding - I have to have the time to commit - then boom done! Committed with will power ..

So what did I do today to CREATE a new part of me? I had a half hour massage ( perk at work) and then completly emptied the brain -- Bliss - time for me, time to relax without thoughts about anything else.. working towards the balance!

Live, Love, Laugh and CREATE

The purse junkie no more

2 comments:

Faiza said...

way to go for taking time out for you today. if you ever wanna go for a brisk walk at lunch, lemme know - i'm game!

Anonymous said...

Loving the new look on the blog!