Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Fit in to favourite Jeans!!!

Since before the summer I  had grown out of a pair of jeans that I bought a few years ago - my favourite Seven jeans in dark denium - today I thought what the heck??? so I did them up today , yeah.. now not wear worthy yet as they are bad muffin top jeans ( when the tummy sticks out and sides fall over the top of your too tight in the waist jeans) - but they are infact much closer to being back in my wardrobe!! I will know on Friday if I have lost any more weight ( have been good and not obsessed this week with the scale).. Feeling like I am getting back into the swing of things..Weight Watchers may not be for everyone, but it is definately something that works for me.

Prior to the quit smoking date of last year, January 04, 2009 -I had lost 20 pounds.. have since put 15 of  it back on, remained a non smoker (which is HUGE) so as I have re-started the weight loss journey again, I think it is rewarding to fit back into those pants. Can't imagine it is more then another 2lbs this week. Which would be about 5 in two weeks = great like losing a bag of potates worth of weight! Keep your fingers crossed for me.

So house is decluttered, purses are down to a manageable amount, have quit smoking and now on the weight loss train - Damn I am getting good at this whole create yourself  thing..

So all in all, kind of proud of myself ..

LIVE LOVE LAUGH

The purse junkie no more

1 comment: