Monday, August 31, 2009

The September book ... what will this years "IT" bag be?

So in keeping with my desire to not buy a new purse, and to change and declutter my life - I thought it wise not  to buy THE VOGUE edition of the year. The September book, instead choosing a supermarket staple and usually a quick read -  not typically a fashion forward (sorry) magazine - Womans World. It has great little "how to's" ( kind of like the first version of ehow - without being online) well to my surprise I open it up and there in a two page spread  The Trendy bag that is perfect for you (page 8&9). I must admit I chuckled to myself while I waited for the bus home.

 When I got home I asked My Beautiful Little Lady which bag she would buy for herself.  ( Because we must instill our own vices in our children right?) My girl has good taste - a little frilly but good. Now having said it was afrilly she is currently standing in front of me in a ballet tutu.

I thought I would share my little moment with you all.. and let you know the next bag will be posted in the next couple of days - I am trying to make up my mind between the Coach mini - clutch or the Dooney and Burke red tote.

Fall Fashion book free this year ... no Lou Lou or Wish either .. feeling a little light headed.. but shall survive! Chanting Purple tote is all I need.

Live, Love, Laugh and GIVE

The Purse Junkie.. no more

No comments: