Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Facebook update --- laughing and loving it

Mom of the world greatest Autistic Kid takes on Mom of two very handsome twin boys and not to be outdone Darling Friend from Sudbury!

Taken from my Facebook !
Darling friend from Sudbury  - I just cleaned under the stairs so how does 4 bags of clothes, a dehumidifier and an old computer screen sound??? that ought to get me this bag???

Mom of two handsome twin boys - apparently I have to bring out the big guns...as Mel knows my boys have done a lot of growing--and I just gave their cribs to a 19 year old mom of preemie girls...but held onto the mattresses...I will donate the two crib mattresses...250 worth today--for this bag...

Mom of the worlds greatest Autistic kid - Big guns... hmmm.... how 'bout 3 bags of clothes, 8 purses, 4 pairs of shoes, 2 winter coats, a fall coat, a lawnmower and a BBQ. And Tav, Macie and I just raised over $4000 for developmental disabilities plus donated a $1800 corporate sponsorship, a $150 photography gift certificate and a $100 piece of autism jewellery. What does that get me? lol!! But one of the other ladies can have this bag... just felt I needed to stake my claim! :-)

 Darling Friend from Sudbury - I'll throw in a trip to Sudbury!

This is FANTASTIC FUN ... will update later who the winner is!

The purse junkie no more

No comments: