Friday, August 28, 2009

Wow what a response

So it seems many of you are following, however are not able to follow "officially" - you will notice over the next little while slight changes to the blog as I figure out how to do the whole thing, but also as a couple of friends help me figure out some of the settings as well.

I also want to say thanks to all those who have offered to "donate" bags to the cause. Once I go through my collection of bags , we can move into your closets as well. I will be posting one bag a week, so keep your eyes peeled.

There are a few "gems" coming out of the closets of some dear friends and families - these will be the big ones for sure so we will build up to those. A couple actually have to fly over the Atlantic.

So thanks everyone so far, and as we have just begun I cannot wait to see where this takes us all.

Live, Love, Laugh and give

The purse junkie no more

PS will post something later

No comments: