Wednesday, August 26, 2009

From the mother of two handsome twin boys

Got a great message today :

We are so pleased to give these away to a young mom that will need them...and all I needed was a little push and 'bag' motivation!!
These are the mattresses on their way out to the van. We have decided to donate them to the 'Pregnancy Help Centre of Durham'...this choice was inspired/motivated by the purse junkie no more--and old colleague and spirited Mother...and I will now have a tangible and useful item to remind me of the boys baby years!!--
Okay she made me cry!! - this is exactly the feeling I wanted to provide to me and others Thanks! By the Way - the bag is now in it's dust bag, in my office waiting for her pick or drop off.

The purse junkie no more

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Quick update here - this donation resulted in friend (of mom of two handsome twin boys) also sending a crib and another matresses to mothers in need - AWESOME! the bag was bought for more could ever be paid for :)