Monday, December 14, 2009

my mommy tip ... 4 years wise!

My life has developed balance again.. sort of. We have a few new routines, a few new and now mastered rules.. and tonight she ate squash! hidden in the cheese sauce that covered the noodles - but a full serving of squash none the less..

Parenting has been my lifes biggest lesson, and one that continues each day. So my mommy tips...

plan but don't obsess
provide boundries and structure ( really does help in my house), but try even if type "A" to losen up once in awhile
try not to sweat the small stuff - I am working on this everyday
love the little moments because if the last four years have gone by in a blink so will the next 15!
snuggle when asked
Dance and sing like a fool - it is the best time every single moment we do it - even if the whole world seems to be watching.
Find something that is yours to enjoy and do it! Try not to get lost in the "mommy only" version of you
Provide memories not just things

Parenting isn't easy and I am thankful to everyone who is helping me along the way! I always read it takes a villiage to raise a child.. and I really do believe this is true..

Live Love Laugh.. Parent

The purse junkie no more

No comments: