Monday, December 7, 2009

Let it snow..


So it seems the white stuff is about to head our way. To me the city always looks so beautiful just after it snows.. the lights reflecting on the snow, are at times breathtaking.. many people say that Toronto is an ugly city, I myself have at times found it lacking.. but then I will stop and take a look around me and this is what I find...(not my pictures but favourite parts of this city).. I have friends and family that live through out the city. My favourite spot, aside of course from my home, is St. Lawerance Market - a walk through the street during a festival in the summer or having hot chocolate with my family in the little park in the winter -- to me the life of the city can always be found in  the old market on Saturday mornings, or Sundays during the flea market.. peameal bacon sandwiches and the smell of the fresh bread downstairs.. is simply YUM..... not to mention that the Winners on Front has some great finds.. if I could live anywhere in Toronto.. Hubby knows it would never be to far from this beautiful little spot.. everything you need is right there. That is where I hope to spend some of my christmas break.. having hot chocolate from Tims and enjoying a movie at the best Rainbow theater is the city..

Where do you find beauty where you live? People, Places, Faces? Let me know
Live Love Laugh ... Twirl in the Snow
The purse junkie no more

No comments: