Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas my friends

Hello everyone, I hope you are all getting ready for a family and friend filled holiday.. for the next few days we all get to be kids again. As I say every year -- I wish you all a brilliant, love and peace filled new year.

My thoughts are always reflecting back to those who are not with me this year, and I know many of you will have the same thoughts - so smile and laugh for them, for tears will only make your eyes red! I will love the memories I have of my grandparents,  enjoy a christmas time filled with child innocience now in the eyes of my little girl and neice. Start new traditions, and enjoy the old ones with a new twist.

I hear the bells.. do you? 

Live Love Laugh and deck the halls with love

Melanie

1 comment:

Faiza said...

Happy holidays to you and your family Melanie. Wishing you an outstanding 2010!