Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Have you ever really wanted to do something but you just couldn't jump start?

If you read on a regular basis you know that I have attempted to start the weight watchers program again, a plan the works for me.. always loose something. Well, for some reason I am having trouble kick starting myself into motion. I have lost the same three pounds twice now! I could blame it on the cookies, candies and the very delish chocolates that arrived yesturday from Ireland.. but seriously, I am stopping myself from being accountable and I know it! This is the worse kind of weight loss challenge for me..my brain! I have been tracking, just not staying in point range.. no serious issues at stake here, I am not overly stressed ( having accepted and dealt with the beautiful little ladies school issues for now), I am not blocking feelings or eating out of comfort needs.. simply enjoying too much Yummy stuff of the fattening variety.

This is when I know the meeting type version versus the on-line version of weight watchers might be helpful.. instead I think I will reflect on my behaviour - and make the choice to change it.. it just might be December 26th that I do it!

You will notice some minor changes on the blog, trying to keep it visually pleasing for you all!

Live Love Laugh .. Jump Start!

The purse junkie no more

4 comments:

Faiza said...

the new changes look great.

don't be too hard on yourself. just remember that every day is your opportunity to start again and try again.

you can and will do it!!!

Dawne said...

Don't be hard on yourself, I have decided that I am not stepping on or even near a scale until after the holidays and that it is ok for me to eat whatever I want until then.
Acceptance is a beautiful thing.

SylvieinToronto said...

"Right now in this moment, I am everything I need to be." Someone quoted this to me once and it stuck. I try to live by it as much as I can. It has helped me when I get down on myself for not meeting self imposed goals that I "should" be meeting and gives me permission to be "human", and I'd like to pass it along to you.

You have committed to making change and you have accomplished a lot over the last year. You're doing everything you need to do re the weight at this moment... and it will come off... your body might just be telling you that right now, in this moment this is were it needs to be.

Keep tracking, keep up the great work and keep blogging and thanks for sharing with us.

Melanie said...

Thanks Everyone, I like the "Right now I am everything I need to be" I will keep positive. Thanks Everyone I needed a boost of positive and you all did it :)