Friday, December 4, 2009

The Little Lady and me at work today ...

Well we have been in my office for 2 hours now, and it is going pretty good, heading out to play in the school yard for 10 minutes then back to work again. I LOVE IPODS.. I have it filled with Super W ( learning to read program) a Barbie movie and music and stories. External speakers too. She has coloured, played with her dolls and read and spent some time with my environmental friend. ( One time out for throwing - but you know what -- no tears!!!!) Consistency is my friend....

saved the post and went out to the playground for a bit.. all is goods she is trying really hard to stay occupied!

have a great day all :)

Live Laugh Love

The purse junkie no more

1 comment:

Faiza said...

i have stickers in my office if you need any more distractions...