Friday, February 5, 2010

Yummy dinner.. and a yummy snack

This with a couple slices of deli ham was dinner --- it was yummy and in total with ham 4 points!! Savoury and Peppery....

rice cakes (butter popcorn flavour)
Fat free philly cream cheese
fresh basil ( this is my favourite)
Fresh chives
a sweet yummy cherry tomatoes
sprinkle of black pepper!!

So good so little points ( three for the entire things as the fat free cream cheese is only .5 points!)

I discovered I like the yogurt parfait with granola last year -- who knew?? Well I have brought them back into my life.. only shock here -- the yummy Cafe kind are made with whole fat yogurt! (very high points!)
Mine made with low fat yogurt ( but with sugar hence higher point value per serving - but it is a big serving) 3/4 cup yogurt and 1/4 cup of granola = 4 points ( this is alot of yogurt) about a full cup of food... could be lower points if you used different yogurt and light or low fat granola ( but why.. full serving this way without any more additional chemicals.)
Best part of these (not the FANTASTIC coffee machine behind I LOVE this present from my sister!!!) but Hubby takes these for breakfast and my daughter likes them -- oh and I sprinkle fibre one on them as well - one container of yogurt and 3/4 cup of granola make 4 take away ziplock containers :)

so there you have it -- a sample of my tiny changes... Share a snack with me, I love to hear what you are eating and what tips you can share.


Live Love Laugh .. EAT

No comments: