Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sometimes a girl just likes to look at a handsome face

Anyone who knows me - knows I love this man - have since Chasing Amy and Kevin Smith entered my life. (As a huge Kevin fan - he just is not that big that they should have kicked him off a plane - but loving any type of PR he will ride the wave!)

So today --- this very loyal wife (whose hubby is well aware of this crush) is just going to look at this very handsome (to me) man today -- so enjoy--

who is your Hollywood crush? - sad  that mine has been the same for over a decade!


Let me guess -- Johnny? Angelina? ....







Live Love Laugh -- Crush on

2 comments:

Faiza said...

haven't had a celebrity crush since my lenny kravitz one ended back in 2001...need to find a new one stat!

Melanie said...

I agree - always good to have a crush on the someone stranger out there! seriously though - have loved watching Ben Affleck's life from a distance - what story -- smart, political and an oscar early in life "good will hunting" has been a fav for years :)