Monday, February 1, 2010

Proud Mama

With great pride I show you the work of my little girl -- who while I was on the phone with my sister tonight, said here mommy look what I did .. Needless to say my sister got the very proud mom moment in her ear and I of course was so very excited and proud well and sappy :)

My little miss who since her fourth birthday in November has been growing leaps and bounds, not only physically but emotionally as well  --- appears to also has the ability to see into the future and draw a skinny me!! Seriously though she did this all on her own with no help from me -- pure parent pride happening here!

On another note, for those of you who read you will have notice a lovely lady who comments on my blog, and has a great blog of her own. Fazia. She did a post awhile back as well as recently on postcrossing - the idea interested me, so today I mailed my first one -- now forever matched with the moment about I too will have a wonderful first post crossing story as Fazia does.

This the post card I sent to Finland today :)

What a great start to the year ... I sense good things coming
Live Love Laugh ... Create your own happiness


3 comments:

Wendy said...

Too cute! The great thing about kids is that no matter how we might see ourselves, they always think we're gorgeous...and skinny! Love it!

Melanie said...

I do believe that is infact the best part - they love just to have you around :) that too will fade with time so I do try and cherish the moments right now. Thanks for your comments

melanie

Faiza said...

i love that you created your own postcrossing memory. don't forget to come by my office, i have some postcards you can use...