Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Enjoying my new hobby

I thought I would share a few of my postcrossing postcards with you.. I am really enjoying my new hobby. And I have recieved 5 postcards so far.

( I don't have a scanner so sorry they are not super clear)
London


This is really neat, it is a photograph that has been lamiated. I think this is great, on my profile i mentioned that i wanted "ART" - no matter what kind - so  I have recieved images of famous paintings ( one from Quebec) I have recieved a collections of galleries from one in Polland..

This is a great hobby.. imagine somewhere out there 5 strangers have held the thought of who I am in there minds, based on a blurb on a website..and sent me these wonderful snap shots of there lives.. I love it.. and when I look in the mail box.. each one made me smile. Pretty good way to start an evening at home.

I am hopping to continue recieving wonderful moments from around the world.

Live Love Laugh -- Enjoy the words of others

2 comments:

Faiza said...

happy postcrossing!

Melanie said...

thanks Faiza - and thank for the shout out on your postcrossing note!