Thursday, January 7, 2010

YEAH ME... Lost 2.5 pounds since January 2nd!!!

Who knew ( well okay I did) but I have lost 2.5 pounds this week - thanks to a broken elevator, brisk 20 minute walks pulling 40 pounds in the wagon through the snow ( the little lady) and actually watching and changing what I have been eating - I am making better choices ! I have added spinach to everything - yes your read that rigt cooked spinach to everything, I have been eating vegetarian chili - with the hubby saying he didn't miss the meat! ( there was mexican veggie crumble in it since i only use tomatoes and 12 different types of beans and onions)

I think making the effort to eat at home and take my lunch everyday has really been a benefit to me! I think I will go out for lunch once a week - but I will make good choices and walk extra those days.

Getting ready for our Disney Trip -- wow it was -1 in florida.. hmmmm might wanted to have check that out before booking our flight! well it will still be good fun! Projected temperatures for that time is closer to 20 which I can handle and it is nice enough to not wear a coat.

I have also made two cards ( creative attempt) that are very cute. Off to earn a living all..


Live Love Laugh and keep working on your goals ( I am!)








PS for those who love chips as much as I do -- I will be attempting to make roasted chickpeas and sprinkling them with popcorn flavouring!!

1 comment:

Faiza said...

Way to go! I knew you could do it! Can you please post your chili recipe?