Sunday, January 17, 2010

Disney -- off to the place where dreams come true.

We head off for a week of Mickey Mouse and Princess Bliss - I will tell you all about it when I get back ---

I have officially lost 5 pounds, even after having a great BBQ yesturday!! yeah me.. And would like to welcome some other great people on the WW journey - a couple of people in my family as well as a great lady I work with who has started off with a great 2 pounds loss -- We are our own little group! Since I do the on line version, it is great to have a group of friends and family around to talk about and share the journey.

Just a note to my mom - who my last post freaked out at first -- always  read the tag or title at the top - All is good  - not looking for a new love -- I am blessed with one fantastic one at home ;). The song was for me.

Well everyone, I wish you all a great week and a bit, off to hopefully feel the sun, see the delight on two beautiful faces and build some memories that last a life time!

Live Love Laugh -- Celebrate life


No comments: