Monday, January 4, 2010

New week at work - I brought my lunch and snacks!

So I made my breakfast and ate it at home before going to work , with a very yummy coffee from my Tassimo machine my sister gave us for Christmas. I have been weighing my meat portions, and measuring out my higher point choices ( potatoes etc) to make sure I am doing this right - even thougth I have done the whole WW thing before, I gain it back because I like most North Americans (I think?) seriously have NO IDEA what accurate portion sizes are. For example - did you know like 17 chips is a serving size - have you ever had just 17 chips????? I sure as hell haven't.

So with my lunch box packed with my http://www.laptoplunches.com/  containers - all portioned accurately like my 2 cups of mixed salads , 2 tbsps of fat free ranch dressing and my side of sliced radishes and one stick of cheese and 1/3 cup of corn nuts I am off to a half decent start!
Work is going to be a challenge for me as I work downtown , have access to all my favourite yummies and I will work through my lunch when I bring it in. But I am living the new lifestyle and liking it.


Due to the elevator being out I have walked up and down 4 flights of stairs twice today.

So tell me --- what do you eat for lunch at work?????

Live Love Laugh .. Lunch


1 comment:

Dawne said...

I have gotten into the habit of going to the gym 2 lunches per week and when I get back I have a caesar salad with chicken and a pomegranate white tea. Of course I did not do that for the last 3 weeks because all of that was Christmas. Starting anew tonight!
D